My Trip To Seattle

Hey all, Gabe here again! I thought today I would talk to you guys about my travel that I took to Seattle! I went to Seattle in around September of 2021. It was a great trip and I would totally go again!

The things that made it so fun were of course, the places we visited. We visited the Space Needle, the Baseball Stadium nearby, and lots of other places. Of course, if you go to Seattle your first place to go to is the Space Needle. Going up in the old elevator is such a blast! It has a counter weight that pulls you up and you can even see if while going up! I also can’t forget about the Baseball Stadium. Seattle has these awesome garlic fries that are super tasty at the Baseball Stadium. That is almost all I have to say about Seattle.

Should you  go to Seattle? Definite yes! It is such a fun and wild place that you have to experience for yourself. Now go get a plane and a mask and have some fun!

-Gabe

Published by: Gabe Jeppson

My name is Gabe Jeppson. If I could change my name it would be changed to Jeff. The most unusual thing about me is my obsession with wars. I hate hearing people chewing and it hurts me mentally. If I could live in any fictional world, I would live in the world of Bone. If I could turn anything into an olympic sport, I would win a gold medal in not caring at all. In fifty years I can see myself on a niche talk show.

Categories Seattle, TripsTags, , , , , 2 Comments

2 thoughts on “My Trip To Seattle”

1. Wow Gabe! that is so cool. It is actually my dream to move to Seattle, so this was such a fun post to read. I bet that was such a memorable trip.