The Story of Cuphead

Cuphead is a game, that much is obvious. But it’s much more than that. In the current year of 2022, their show is releasing soon and it seems like it’s gonna be great. Along with the DLC they made, (that has take 4 1/2 YEARS.) Anyways, let’s go back to when it all started…

In Canada, two brothers, Chad and Jared Moldenhauer, had started a company called Studio MDHR. Who started working on a game they called Cuphead in 2010. It was developed in the brothers home and they worked really hard on it.

After many delays the game was released on September 29, 2017 on Xbox. After tons of work, the game received the praise it deserved and was known as one of the best games ever released.

That’s all I have to say about Cuphead. It’s a fantastic game but can be difficult at times. See y’all next time.

Published by: Gabe Jeppson

My name is Gabe Jeppson. If I could change my name it would be changed to Jeff. The most unusual thing about me is my obsession with wars. I hate hearing people chewing and it hurts me mentally. If I could live in any fictional world, I would live in the world of Bone. If I could turn anything into an olympic sport, I would win a gold medal in not caring at all. In fifty years I can see myself on a niche talk show.

Categories Free-Write, GamesTags, , , , , 3 Comments

3 thoughts on “The Story of Cuphead”